We prefer to shift houses straight from its existing site straight to its new location. Shifting the house only once minimises damages and costs. These savings are then passed onto you the client.
The sale price on our houses include delivery of your house to its new site within a 100km radius of the existing site and stumped lowset at 600mm.
• Outside the 100km area, we may change a per kilometre rate
• Estimates can be given for high set stumping, steel beams and cyclone proofing.
• QHR have a draftsperson that will work with you to organise your council approval process.
This makes it simple for you.
• We have a dedicated, hardworking crew, and all the best in machinery that will deliver your house to the site.
• QHR can provide finance options for removal homes.
We have insurance and public liability on all jobs from the start of work, during transportation until our job is complete. All our work is insured by QBCC.
We move houses all over Queensland, Northern NSW and Redland Bay Islands, when moving house to Bay Islands additional costs may be incurred to cover barge fees, etc.
Sometimes we have to storehouses at our storage facilities.
QHR has a network of commercial developers and agents who provide us with early notification of houses, so contact us early so we can search for your home while you prepare your site.
Give us a call today for a free appraisal of your home.