We are still open during COVID-19!
As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, the safety of our clients and staff remains our first priority.
We want to advise the community that we are still open during the usual trading hours, and appointments for all services are proceeding as planned while respecting the social distancing guidelines.
Social distancing guidelines are as follows:
- Cleaning: Additional cleaning and sanitising of our premises to prevent viral transmission
- Keeping our distance: Maintaining 1.5m distance from other people at all times
- Hand Sanitiser: We have hand sanitiser available for staff and visitors
If you are visiting the yard, we ask that you help us by:
- Coughing and sneezing into your elbow, or into a tissue which can be immediately disposed of
- Avoiding handshakes, and other unnecessary physical contact
- Using the hand sanitiser provided
Due to the high transmission rate, we kindly ask that you delay your visit to the yard if you:
- Experience any flu-like symptoms (coughing, fever, shortness of breath, muscular aches and pains, headache, sore throat)
- Have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently returned from overseas travel
If you are unwell or have been asked to enter quarantine or self-isolation, we ask that you notify us immediately on (07) 5499 2160 so we can assist by rescheduling your appointment.